- Color: Grey with Light Grey Bone
- Size: 18 x 24″
- Material: Microfiber chenille 80% polyester/20% polyamide
- Pile Height: Chenille noodles are 1/2" long - ideal for doors with limited floor clearance
- Absorbs 5x more water than regular placemats!
- Quick-drying, remains odor and bacteria free
- No-slip backing
- Soft and snuggly crate liner for small dogs!
- Works as a doormat for small spaces!
Machine wash & Dry Care: Machine wash separately in cool water, no chlorine bleach, dryer safe on low. No fabric softeners.
I own two of these, and I am disappointed in their level of absorbency. I have three sloppy drinkers, and I had hoped these mats might stem the constant flood around their water bowlsThese mats do little to soak up the water.
I bought this placemat based on its high absorbency quality. I wanted to use it for our Goldens' water bowls. I was excited to have found something that would absorb the water from sloppy drinking and not leave a wet mat continually lying on the floor. I was using a folded throw rug to absorb the water. However, I was disappointed to find that the Slopmat did not work any better than the throw rug. After the first drink, I checked the mat and underneath the mat. The floor was just as wet as when I used a throw rug. The Slopmat is very thin and isn't very absorbent. The return policy does not allow me to return it for a refund because I have 'used' the mat. I am not sure how you determine a product works or not if you don't use it. I contacted an individual in customer service three days ago and have not had any response. I have been happy with previous purchases of doormats but this product fell short for us. Maybe this product is only good for small animals and if so, it needs to be stated.