This microfiber chenille doormat is perfect for your large entryways. The super absorbent and dirt trapping fibers help keep your home clean and dry, reducing the amount of paw prints you tracked across your floors.
- This doormat is machine washable and dryer safe, for a quick and easy clean.
- The doormat is made with microfiber chenille for an absorbent and dirt trapping product.
- With a non-slip backing, this doormat will stay in place!
- Dog owners are loving this absorbent doormat. The material soaks up excess water and traps dirt brought in from your pup, leaving your home clean and dry. This super soft mat is perfect for entryways and the areas that get the messiest. Keep your home clean with this absorbent doormat!
- Chocolate color with oatmeal bone
- Machine washable
- Dryer safe
- Non-slip backing
- 80% microfiber chenille
- 20% polyamide
- Size: 36 inches x 60 inches
- Small Size: 18 inches x 24 inches with .5" pile height
- Large Size: 26 inches x 36 inches with 1" pile height
- Extra Large Size: 36 x 60 inches with 1" pile height
Note: Gift wrap is not available on oversized items: XL doormat, Super Snoozer beds or Crate Mates
It’s nice but a lot smaller than I envisioned.
These Soggy Doggy rugs are so absorbent when it is wet outside. I keep one at the door all the time for my precious dog. I’ve bought these rugs in the past. They last for years and are great quality.
These are well made doormats, with the exception that the backing doesn’t really hold the mats in place. The mats ruffle up easily when wiping feet…. But they are thick and soft, a great chocolate color, and the bone outline glows in the dark.
Soaks up wet paws great.
I am so glad I decided to take the plunge and buy new Soggy Doggy doormats. I’ve previously been using the smaller version and the XL is sooooo much better in my kitchen space. It soaks up all the wetness and dirt that gets into my three dog’s paws and stops it from transferring to my kitchen floor. Haven’t had to wipe any paws since placing it down! Love this brand! I tell all my friends and coworkers about them. I have moved my smaller rug into one of my pet crates and it works great in there as a crate pad!